“Good bagels in Rockland, ME”

Hole in the Wall Bagels
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Rockland
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Description: Review on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/hole-in-the-wall-bagels-inc-rockland
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Good bagels in Rockland, ME”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I used to go to Hole in the Wall when I lived in Rockland over a decade ago. I recently happened to be in Rockland and decided to stop in. I'm glad I did. They have a wonderful assortment of bagels. I bought a cheddar & spinach bagel w/ veggie cream cheese. It was delicious. The right amount of chewiness. The coffee was wonderful. They have a few breakfast sandwich options on their board as well. Hole in the Wall is a good place to stop for bagels and coffee. Take a dozen home w/ you too!

rockland me
“Just short of great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

Lived in NYC for the first 50 years of my life and have traveled all over the city to
taste bagels. Started eating bagels.when I was 6... been eating and reviewing them
for decades. These are almost as good as the bagels from Great Barrington bagels in
The Bekshires of MA and those bagels rank in my Top 10 all time. these are Real bagels,
boiled before they are baked, but people here in Rockland don't like their bagels well done
(as they should be) so I order them the day before, by the dozen and they cook them the
way I like them--- they way they should be... Voila....Perfect.

• Visited November 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nice place of breakfast/lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

I had a nice breakfast bagel and fresh roasted coffee. The staff were friendly and the service was quick. They have a selection of coffees that you pour for yourself.

• Visited August 2013
Camden, Maine
“great little shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

not only do they have great bagels,the service is sweet,the staff is young and treats people as if they were friends or family.clean as a whistle including bathroom! WOW again, do'nt miss this experience.thanks Hole in the Wall Bagel Shop.

• Visited July 2013
Skowhegan
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

We figured this must be a great place. We got there before opening time and couldn't believe the locals coming in and waiting for them to open. They feature all in house made goods and a local roasted coffee. Glad we found it!

Visited July 2013