“Good food and good service.”

Red Jacket Seafood Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We were pleased with the warm welcome and the smiling personnel. The food was very good and tasty. They are well located near the ocean and the restaurant is very clean.

2  Thank Jean Pierre P

Reviewed 31 August 2012

This place has to be one of the reasons they say 'Maine, the way life should be'. The lobster was tastey, the drinks too good and the staff just as refreshing. I give great credit to Ian(bartender) and Cat (everything girl). They made me feel welcome and at home the minute I arrived to stay at the hotel. I spent every night at the bar being treated like I was a guest at a close friends home.

1  Thank JL M
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Our family of 8 ate here four of the six days we stayed in Rockland because we felt so welcome, ate delicious food, and had superb service. Truly worth every penny.

1  Thank Lynn D
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I had a great bucket list item of eating a lobster in Maine. I went to the Red Jacket, just on a whim, and it was the greatest place I could have gone to. Ian (new manager, bartender) was busy with the Lobster Festival, but gave us personal service, great drinks, awesome food, and really made a great time in general for all.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

We ate here on July 28, 2012 and had a great experience. The restaurant is under new management since 2 weeks before our visit. We had a party of 9 and everyone loved their meals. I personally had the clam chowder and the seafood alfredo. The chowder was good and the alfredo was excellent. Lots of lobster, scallops, shrimp, etc in it. By the end of our week in Rockland I was craving it again, but we never did find the time to go back. The staff was very friendly and accomodating also. Next time I am in the area I will definitely return.