“Good lunch spot and bakery”
Review of 3 Dogs Clubhouse Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
3 Dogs Clubhouse Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: Local news article telling of opening: http://new.bangordailynews.com/2011/04/13/sports/rockland-golf-club-opens-friday/
Bridgeton NJ
“Good lunch spot and bakery”
Reviewed 22 October 2011

I visited the 3 Dog Cafe several times during my recent stay in Rockport. I've been there before and it's the first place I head when I get there. All of the baked goods are very good. The chicken pot pie is what I go back for over and over. The sandwiches are very good and fresh. I would have lunch there (the pot pie, of course) and then get a sandwich to have for dinner. The One Tree Island sandwich (turkey, stuffing, cranberry mayo) is my favorite. You can bring your dog for outdoor seating.

• Visited October 2011