“Good Stuff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Synergy Massage and Bodywork

Synergy Massage and Bodywork
More attraction details
Owner description: Synergy is a studio that specializes in massage therapy, with an emphasis on health and wellness. Synergy offers a variety of styles to suit each individual’s needs. Both Eastern and Western styles of massage are available. Synergy's goal is to be a respite from the chaos of the outside world, a small oasis in downtown Rockland Maine.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Stuff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Great experience. Made an appointment for a Sunday (they accommodated our vacation schedule). Was made to feel relaxed and at home as soon we walked in. My wife received a deep tissue massage and I just got the relaxation massage. I'm not a huge fan of getting massages but felt total at peace with myself after the appointment. Highly recommend.

Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Excellent holistic massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Traveling through Rockland just overnight I was recommended this place by our B&B host. Was so happy to get in, and had a wonderful massage from Hanna. I have been suffering neck and back pain and she really homed in on the areas and performed a great massage that stretched and soothed. Located steps from the main high street.

Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“very good therapist and also the desk associate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

me and my husband were looking for massage options on sunday when we stayed at samoset.but the spa there was closed/booked and we called other options,but all booked or expensive.luckily we called synergy and they were ready to take us for a little wait. we just cudnt have been more happy. and they exceeded our expectation. the therapist there was really very good and had good knowledge and knew the body parts and common sore points well. she found some good trigger points on my husband's neck region and gave good advice. also the place was good and comfotable.moreover, the lady at the desk was very cheerful and helpful. since it was our 1st visit to maine, she advised us a couple of places to visit,eat and stay and talked about many maine things.she even went to the extent of searching the map for some places.it was overall a very warm and friendly experience.

Visited May 2013
hanna_dehoff, Owner at Synergy Massage and Bodywork, responded to this review, 14 June 2013
Dear H B,
We're so happy that your experience was a positive one! Though it gets pretty busy at Synergy during the summer season, we often have some same-day availability, and I'm delighted that we were able to accommodate you! Though this was your first visit to Maine, we certainly hope you'll come back to our wonderful area again— and of course choose Synergy for your massage therapy needs!
Hanna DeHoff
Co-Owner, Synergy Massage & Bodywork
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Anniversary treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2012

My wife and I visited this place to celebrate our anniversary. We had the couples massage. Very clean and professional. The massage was very relaxing and the price was worth every cent. Would go back in a second!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank smackallica
Rockland, Maine
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2012

Best massages around. Nice staff. Clean facilities. Yes.

Visited June 2012