“Pad Thai YUMMMM”

Thai Tugboat
Ranked #34 of 90 Restaurants in Rockland
Cuisines: American, Thai
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Stopped by for Pad Thai and found it fresh and delish. Its right at the ferry terminal, and has these cool "chairs" build from stone. My 16 year old son loved this, along with watching the ppl coming and going to the islands. A great, inexpensive lunch. Yummy, fresh and fast.

1  Thank carolynb408

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We saw this place when we were taking the ferry and came back to try the food after checking it out on trip advisor. My husband and I really like Thai food, and I am fortunate to be able to compare dishes to ones I had in Thailand. This is without a doubt the best Thai food I have had in the States! Also better than some I had in London this summer too. The curry was masaman (my fave) and we got the pad thai too. Servings were large and incredibly delicious with just the right amout of heat. If I lived here I would be here every week! The lady running the place was really nice and service was speedy and friendly. It was also really inexpensive - 2 dishes for less than $20! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Thai Tugboat - do yourself a favor and check it out!!

2  Thank travelisfun78
Reviewed 24 August 2012

The Pad Thai and Thai Curry are my favorites. Best in the area! The vegetables are fresh and crisp, the curry sauce is soo yummy! Not to hot. I love eating out in the fresh air on the big stone tables and boat watching. The best is taking your french fries and soaking up the leftover over curry sauce! This a great little place and the best take out in Rockland as far as I am concerned. The prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Leslie Z
Reviewed 4 July 2012

we discovered a little thai restaurant in camden several years ago and told everyone we could ro give it a try but it closed with lease problems. Now have discovered sue at a little takeout stand at the state ferry terminal in rockland and while there are only 4 or 5 thai dishes on the menu, they are all as good as ever. Eat there on stone tables or takeout. Freshly prepared and well worth the effort to go a bit out of the way.

3  Thank jbm2147
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Perfect spot to grab lunch while waiting for the ferry, but I stopped for lunch the other day while in town and had THE BEST pad thai in the area for $8.50. Really a take-out spot with some really cool granite tables and seats outside. There are a couple of other simple thai dishes, along with burgers, hot dogs, lobster rolls and fish & chips on their menu. High quality food at a very reasonable price.

2  Thank sailorgirl2001