“March 2014”
Review of L & H Burgers - CLOSED

L & H Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Fabulous burgers! Unusual toppings and good, juicy meat. The fries are thin which I like a lot. Good beer selection. Good service.

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

The food was GREAT!!!! D&K&Js came all the way from Louisiana to eat here! Picasso was great and we couldn't eat enough fries! Yummy! Thanks John, Tyler, Steven, and Liv.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

This is a cute, sparse little place that is on Main Street next to a much pricier place. I had a wonderful Popeye Salad and 1/2 chicken pannini. The salad was amazing and the chicken was very tasty. Very casual and the staff was friendly and helpful. Next time I will try a burger.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

The food is ok, almost all burgers, but the service was terrible both times. Slow does not begin to describe them. Very noisy, loud rock music, and no food for 40 minutes. No drinks for 40 minutes. Twice. Won't be a third time.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

After reading a review about this place we just had to try it. We were greeted by a young waitress with some striking tats and a funky hairdoo but was incredibly engaging and friendly. My wife ordered a cheeseburger well done and I had a Picasso, which included balsamic roasted tomatoes, pesto mayo and fresh mozzarella cheese. I ordered it medium and it was closer to rare but had such a wonderful flavor I felt very satisfied. It will be a definite repeat the next time we are in Rockland!