“Not bad - but I was expecting something better”
Review of Wasses Hot Dogs

Wasses Hot Dogs
Ranked #11 of 89 Restaurants in Rockland
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We decided to try here after reading all the amazing reviews on Tripadvisor. The hotdogs were fine, but not as amazing as I was hoping they would be! It;s maybe worth a visit if you're in the area, but I wouldn;t go out of my way for one.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Wasses Hot Dogs have been in the same location since I was a child! There's something magical about them that cannot be replicated at home. I bought the exact same kind of hot dogs and the peanut oil to fry them in and they were nothing like Wasses. I've heard the secret is in the grill...but whatever it is, you'll never find a better hot dog. And I normally don't even eat hot dogs! .

Reviewed 10 August 2013

When in Maine I always have to stop by Wasses in Rockland....great hotdogs Fried in oil with a great selection of toppings. Always quick in preparing your order .

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Stand in line for a GREAT hot dog! Cooked in peanut oil and served on a steamed bun. They have a variety of flavors, but I still prefer their hot dog with the works. They also offer a free hot dog if your dog is with you.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Had to go to Wasses as this was a favorite of my Mom and Aunt who have passed. It had been years since I was there. We were in the Rockland area for a couple of days but this was a must do. The hot dogs were excellent and the kids loved theirs. The price was reasonable and the service was good.