“I am addicted!”

Ranked #12 of 90 Restaurants in Rockland
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I love these dogs- I look forward to getting these when we go up to Maine- I had 3 my first visit this year. The Chili Dog-yum, The Sauerkraut Dog w/mustard- yummy, The Everything Dog (grilled onions,mustard,relish) yummy! And truthfully I could have had another. The second trip I also had 3..I had to do a ton of walking after, but totally worth it!!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

If you've had enough lobster, try Wasses for the hot dogs. Three locations in the Mid-coast of Maine, Rockland, Belfast, and Thomaston. Over 5 million hot dogs sold. You can get a dog with an assortment of toppings at the walk up windows. Eat outside at tables or in you car. Family owned and operated, the service is great and the dogs are excellent.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Good stop for the whole family. Plenty of different hot dogs on the menu. The westerner is very good. Service friendly and quick and priced so reasonable for a lunch.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

This place is the definition of hometown good food. The people there have never met a stranger!! And the hotdogs are amazing. I love the french fries they have the perfect crunch

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Rockland is where I grew up, so for me, Wasses is a staple. It is the epidomy of hot dogs. The woman behind the counter knows me from when I was a child--she used to work the Waterfront Market in Thomaston (when I lived in Thomaston!). The buns are steamed if I remember correctly, though I'm sure you could ask for them grilled. Good price, easy location!

1  Thank gms_dreamer