“Best Margarita's in town!”
Review of Park Street Grille

Park Street Grille
Ranked #20 of 89 Restaurants in Rockland
Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My boyfriend and I dine regularly at Park Street Grille and there are very few time that I haven't had a Margarita while there. They are always delicious and have a good amount of liquor for the price. The food is great too, especially when not everyone wants a Mexican meal! Another hit for us is the fried ice cream, while we've had it at several other restaurants and none compare to the size and quality of Park Street! Also I love that they offer 3 different flavors.

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Who would have thought you could get great salsa in Maine? In March???? Park Street Grill has great chips and salsa, and the meals are even better. Friendly folks too. Great place to eat whether you're a Mainah or an outtah statah.

1  Thank AMG_Traveler
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This is a great place with an amazingly varied menu. From great hamburgers to delicious Mexican food, unusual salads, fish, appetizers. And very affordable. Perfect to tke the family as there will be something for every taste.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

My wife and I ate lunch at the Park Street Grille on February 21 and returned on February 26. On both occasions the food was delicious and the service fantastic. They have daily specials and with one exception we ordered off this menu - shrimp bruschetta, chorizo quesadillas and carne asada enchiladas (regular menu item) on the 21st and shrimp tacos and a blackened haddock wrap on the 26th. Excellent!! They also have a locally produced sauce - Sue and Larry's Ancho Stuff which was flavorful and spicy. We will be returning soon!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Husband and I and our 2 kids (5 yo & 18 mos) ate here last night on local's recommendation & so glad we did. Not a big place but fun atmosphere & good food. We arrived around 6, waited about 10 mins (as promised) and were seated. I got chicken & pulled pork enchiladas & my husband got a chicken burrito. Both were very good. Kids got plain pasta & mac-n-cheese which was simple. Mac n cheese was actually pretty tasty for a kids meal. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. Oh, can't believe I forgot to mention the chips & salsa, which were brought to our tables as soon as we sat down. Delicious!