I might be a bit biased because I've been coming here for a weekend every year for 21 years (and I'm 21 years old). Even if I was new, I would fall in love.
There's nothing better than waking up in the biggest, most comfy feather bed ever, getting out of bed and going to sit on the patio, and looking out over the super green golf course and over the ocean.
The rooms have a great kitchen, a huge bedroom, a pleasant bathroom, a great sink/mirror area, a good-sized closet, and a very comfy living room.
The rock beach is amazing, almost entirely consisting of smooth stones and little shells.
The arcade is fun and is great for kids (and some adults too!) to hang out in.
The work out area is well-kept and has a lot of things to work with.
It's close to town so anything you'd want is only a few miles away.
The pool room and the pool itself are always clean and relaxing. And if you're not a pool person, there's a hot tub!
The walking paths and breakwater nearby is always worth a visit.
Even the lobby is beautiful; the wooden floors, cute gift shop, and great restaurant are worth seeing.
And the service people are always super nice and informative!
All in all, I couldn't ask for anything more! Love it here so much
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockport, ME resort and golf course located on the coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Samoset Resort On The Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samoset Resort On The Ocean Hotel Rockport
- Samoset Hotel Rockport
- Samoset Resort On The Ocean Rockport, Maine