“Good restaurant to try local seafood” 3 of 5 bubbles

Offshore Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Good restaurant to try local seafood”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I went there with my family and I was satiafied: good salads, hamburger and seafood at a very low prize. I tried for the first time a lobster and it was great.

Central Islip, New York
“Horrible from start to finish”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

First, the salad bar consisted of a bag of lettuce & some extremely mushy pasta salad & some other sad looking veggies! When I ordered stuffed shrimp I was told it was cooked to order so it would take awhile & it certainly did! It was cooked to death! And my baked potato was not baked, it was cooked in the microwave, gross! My husband had the turkey dinner, it didn't look very appealing but he was happy with it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank SusanDek
“Will go back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Went with my son and boyfriend who wanted seafood. We are locals and have been to most restaurants in the area. We were very pleased with our meals. They had fried shrimp and seafood platter. Hot and crispy. We were happy to see a real salad bar. Our waitress Theresa was excellent. We will definitely come back. We don't go for fancy overpriced. Just want good food at a good price.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Kathlyn B
brown-town me
“Not the place for us”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

The place always has cars parked here so we stopped in but the food was not good and the waitress was not profesional. Wifes seafood was just average but my prime rib was tasteless and tough...NEVER going back.

Visited June 2013
4 Thank canoebuilder
Green Mountain Falls, Colorado
“25th Anniversary Dinner”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

My husband and I were looking for a good seafood dinner for our anniversary. A clerk at the local grocery store recommeded Primos, In Good Company and the Offshore Restaurant. We saw the sign at the Offshore Restaurant advertising Prime Rib and Lobster. Perfect, so we thought. Our first clue to leave should have been when I asked the waitress what kind of Chardonnay they had and she proudly announced Franzia! For those of you who drink wine, you will know that Franzia is from a box. I asked what else they has and she recommended the Malbec so I ordered it and it was awful. Come to fine out, Prime Rib is only served on Friday and Saturday and this was Tuesday so my husband just ordered lobster and I ordered Shrimp Scampi. My husband said the lobster was OK. I took one look at the scampi and cringed. It looked like it came out of a frozen bag of shrimpies. I took one bite, told my husband to take a bite and we both just glared at each other. I excused myself to the restroom where I went in and cried my eyes out for 10 minutes. This was supposed to be our anniversary dinner and it was so disappointing. It may be a good place for families but definitely not for a couple's anniversary. My husband, being the gracious man he is, paid the bill and we ended up at In Good Company, which turned out not only to have great food but they had an awesome wine list. I guess we should have went there first.

• Visited August 2013