“Good food!”
Review of Denny's - CLOSED

Denny's
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tyler,Tx
“Good food!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had a wonderful breakfast. Service was a little slow! It was clean and well located. We would go back.

Visited May 2014

“Rather disappointed”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Our server was a very friendly young woman who did a great job. Unfortunately, the BLT's left a lot to be desired for the price that was charged.

• Visited November 2013
Yorkshire
“No complaints”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We ate here a couple of times as we were staying at a hotel close by. We had dinner the first time. I went for a steak, which was well cooked and pretty tasty. The second time round we stopped by for breakfast. Service was decent on both occasions and for the price, you can't complain about value for money.

• Visited September 2013
Rockford, MN
“Very surprised”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Our previous Denny's experience wasn't great but their new menu was surprisingly good. We had the steak skillet with salad and desert. It was very good and 1 was more than enough for my wife and myself. Great meal for 2 under $15.

Visited October 2013
Waldoboro
“Not good, poor service”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

What was I thinking?? Okay, it is a Dennys, reopened for the second time, and expectations were not high. I sat at the counter and waited...and waited and waited. Finally corralled a waitress and she took my order. I asked for coffee and waited..Finally got the coffee that had no flavor and plenty of grounds, ordered a cheese omelette with ham, toast and hash browns. The eggs were okay but the cubed ham was so salty it was inedible and for some reason the hash browns were salty?? I don't mind salt flavor but the ham was unreal. Bad experience.

• Visited September 2013