We stay in more than 100 motels, hotels, resorts, etc per year. Ledges By the Bay is one we will not forget. The room was wonderful, the price was right, the service was outstanding, and the views were simply spactacular and we were not there during terrific weather. I would highly recommend Ledges to anybody who wants to have a special time in Maine. Many places we stay are fine, but unremarkable. Ledges By the Bay will stay in our minds for a very long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport, Maine