The Ledges is the most charming place to stay! It is extremely clean, convenient, courteous and cozy! The customer service ( that would be Andi ) whom we have dealt with for years is an expert on hospitality customer service.
You won't be disappointed in anyway with the Ledges. And I have not mentioned the best part!
Well, actually there are two "best parts". The nightly rate is so very, very reasonable. But it is the view. The beautiful view!
Stephen and I love coming home to Room # 2 every chance we get!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport, Maine