Had a wonderful visit first time to the Ledges By the Bay in Rockport, Maine. Nice room, comfortable king size bed, and great ocean views. The only issues was ice not being available one day at all and some vanity light bulbs not working. Otherwise a nice stay with reasonable off season rates. Also it would be nice if they could upgrade to larger flat screen TV's for the rooms, just to be on track to what other motels usually offer. I would definitely recommend this motel to other visitors when coming to the greater Rockport/Rockland area, especially off season with the fantastic rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport, Maine