Andi at the front desk was extremely helpful with information about the area and came to the rescue when our batteries in our TV remote died.
Huge sliders to the deck provided an exceptional view and made the room feel bigger than it was.
The only negative was the room could have used room darkening shades. The bay is beautiful at sunrise but that's a bit early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport, Maine