This is a great place to stay in the Rockport, Camden, Rockland area. Very clean, very large, and very comfortable rooms and overall amenities. Wonderful views and the pictures of the place are not misleading at all. We would definitely stay here for several nights the next time we do a road trip to coastal Maine. A great place to use as a "base" while exploring the mid-Coast area and some of the lakes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport, Maine