What an AWESOME place!! The views, the uniqueness of each room (no cookie cutter hotel rooms here) and most of all the people! Our room was clean, comfortable and the view was to die for. The employees were always friendly and helpful. And in keeping with what I hear about Maine-folks, we felt like a member of the family by the time we checked out! I met the owner, Dana and him Mom, Violet and was treated to a bit of history of area that I'm sure is unavailable in any tour book. The grounds were fantastic! So beautiful and well manicured. So close to downtown Rockport and Camden, alot to do in the area.We will for sure be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Rockport, Maine