We stayed for 2 nights at this inn and loved it. It was one of the more affordable places in the area and the rooms were very nice, spacious, clean, and tastefully decorated. The place was very peaceful, the grounds were beautiful, and you didnt even know you were right off Rt. 1. The most amazing part of this Inn was the spectacular view of the Penobscot bay. I recommend waking up early to see a spectacular sunrise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Rockport, Maine