We stayed one night at the Strawberry Inn during our recent trip to Maine; we were very impressed with the accommodations and bay views! The staff we encountered was friendly, as well. The walls are quite thin so you can hear people in the rooms next to you, but this didn't keep us from sleeping very well while we were there. In the morning I got up to see the run rise; didn’t even have to leave the room, just sat on the balcony and watched it come up over the trees/ water which was fabulous. If we had visited during the summer the pool looked very nice, as did the hike out to the bay from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Rockport, Maine