On a business trip and on a budget, this place fit the bill. The property is beautifully maintained and the site on a hill overlooking Penobscot Bay is nothing short of spectacular. I only wish I could have stayed longer so I could sit and enjoy the incredible view. In season, there is a swimming pool, and chairs down the hill closer to the water.
All the rooms face the water. They are simple and small, but certainly adequate. We were on the ground floor, and there were little terrace areas where I assume chairs are placed in warm weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Rockport, Maine