This was one of our favorite places that we stayed at while in Maine. Every room has a gorgeous view of the bay and either a balcony or a patio. We bought some wine from a winery we had visited and enjoyed having that at sunset while sitting on the patio chairs. The beds and rooms were very comfortable and we weren't disturbed by anyone in the rooms near us. The inn is situated far enough away from the road that you don't hear any traffic noise. My only disappointment was that there wasn't any breakfast included, but we did find an excellent breakfast place in nearby Rockland called Home Kitchen Cafe. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants to stay in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Rockport, Maine