Many of our family members, and friends booked in for our daughter's wedding weekend. We were beautifully accommodated by friendly staff. Our rooms were neat,& clean. The lawn chairs on the patio looking out over the cove were the perfect touch for a moment or two of peaceful relaxation in a hectic weekend. The bird life/activity, & the beautiful gardens made us feel as though we were at a high class resort. We're going back as soon as possible ! Thank you !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Rockport, Maine