This was my third trip to Maine and my second stay at Strawberry Hill. The location is outstanding and the view of the water is amazing. The room was clean and decorated so nicely that it felt like home, there was even a quilt on the bed. The management was helpful and polite (a refreshing change from chain hotels). This Inn is close to Camden, which is a beautiful small town and a nice place to shop. When I go back to Maine, I will definitely stay there again. Kudos to the owners for paying attention to the details that make this a special place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Rockport, Maine