This quaint inn in Rockport, ME is the best inn I have ever stayed in. I Travel a lot around the North East and happend to run by this Inn by accident because there where no vacancies around and I since have been going back for 10yrs now. The rooms are so clean, cozy and feels like home. Every room over looks the bay and have a deck to go out on and have your morning coffee and watch the birds come and feed from all the feeders out in the yard along with a in ground heated swimming pool. I can't say enough about this place. The staff is friendly and meet your accomadations for instance I brought our bikes up and didn't want to leave them on the rack and they said you can leave them in our garage. How nice!! I strongly, strongly refer this Inn for anyone looking for a coastal get away with a lot of surronding attractions. Located in Rockport,, Me on RT 1 Enjoy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Rockport, Maine