“Tired restaurant”
Review of KFC Taco Bell

KFC Taco Bell
Ranked #20 of 25 Restaurants in Rockport
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This place was so sad and tired I hated to even give it an average rating. They were understaffed and the poor lady trying to wait on everyone by herself deserves a raise or a promotion to a better job! Unless you just have to have KFC (like my hubby), skip it.

1  Thank USFmom

Reviewed 11 July 2013

My wife and I have always loved Taco Bell's soft shell beef tacos and the pintos and cheese.. Until we ran into this place. Had to discard more than half of our order as inedible. Had all the appetizing flavor of library paste. It must be disclosed in fairness that that we have not attempted to contact the management regarding this as of this writing.