Definitely my favorite place to stay in the Rockland/Camden area. It's always very clean and comfortable and the owners Alex and Siobhan are absolutely lovely. Alex will definitely keep you laughing with all his stories! The guest book is always chock full of glowing reviews from guests. Don't bother overpaying for some place in downtown Camden. Stay here and make the 10 minute trek up Route 1, you will be glad you did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small cozy Irish-owned motel set on 3 plus acres of well manicured grounds with white picket fences scattered throughout. In room coffee,refrigerators,free local & long distance phone calls US & Canada & wi-fi. All rooms decorated in an Irish cottage style with painted beams, lace linens & tablecloths. Continental breakfast every morning serving Irish Tea & Scones just to name a few. Heated outdoor pool on site & private access to Clam Cove Beach only a two minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Claddagh Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claddagh Motel And Suites
- Claddagh Hotel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel & Suites Rockport, Maine