This past visit was our second stay at the Claddagh, a great motel. You are treated like you are royalty, no request too big or small. The rooms are the cleanest you'll find anywhere and brightly decorated.
After leaving I found out I left a bottle of medication in the room. It took one call to the host, he searched the room and found the medication and promptly mailed it to me. He refused any payment for his kindness, that's exactly how he is, you come first. find that at any other motel, you never will. We loved the coffee pot and endless supply of coffee in the rooms. I found nothing at all wrong with the rooms or the treatment we received. We will stay there again. Thank You for a great stay, See Ya Lata.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small cozy Irish-owned motel set on 3 plus acres of well manicured grounds with white picket fences scattered throughout. In room coffee,refrigerators,free local & long distance phone calls US & Canada & wi-fi. All rooms decorated in an Irish cottage style with painted beams, lace linens & tablecloths. Continental breakfast every morning serving Irish Tea & Scones just to name a few. Heated outdoor pool on site & private access to Clam Cove Beach only a two minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Claddagh Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claddagh Motel And Suites
- Claddagh Hotel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel & Suites Rockport, Maine