We spent four nights at this motel. The couple who own/run this are a wonderful "Irish" couple who can turn a 2 minute talk into 20 or more minutes. Make you feel at home. The hotel is a assortment of houses made into rooms and rooms that look out of the 50's. We had a suite which had a living room, bedroom, a full kitchen and bathroom. this allowed us to bring back our Lobster to eat. Room where very clean and even though we were close to road #1 our sound machines drown out any highway noise. I recommend sounds machines for all travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small cozy Irish-owned motel set on 3 plus acres of well manicured grounds with white picket fences scattered throughout. In room coffee,refrigerators,free local & long distance phone calls US & Canada & wi-fi. All rooms decorated in an Irish cottage style with painted beams, lace linens & tablecloths. Continental breakfast every morning serving Irish Tea & Scones just to name a few. Heated outdoor pool on site & private access to Clam Cove Beach only a two minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Claddagh Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claddagh Motel And Suites
- Claddagh Hotel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel & Suites Rockport, Maine