This was our second time at the Claddagh. Very clean and comfortable. I especially love to walk the short distance to the cove . A secluded little spot where I will watch the sunrise next time! Alex is a gracious host. We have not met his wife but love the detail she has put into the rooms. The beds are truely comfortable, and as my husband has a bad back, he really notices! The walls must be sound proof as we have never heard our neighbors. This last time I left the battery charger to my camera in the room. I bought another at $60.00 but before I opened it decided to try to contact the Claddagh. Not only did they find it but sent it right to me. How considerate was that? The $60. one went right back to the store! This is where we will always stay when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small cozy Irish-owned motel set on 3 plus acres of well manicured grounds with white picket fences scattered throughout. In room coffee,refrigerators,free local & long distance phone calls US & Canada & wi-fi. All rooms decorated in an Irish cottage style with painted beams, lace linens & tablecloths. Continental breakfast every morning serving Irish Tea & Scones just to name a few. Heated outdoor pool on site & private access to Clam Cove Beach only a two minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Claddagh Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Claddagh Motel And Suites
- Claddagh Hotel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel Rockport
- Claddagh Motel & Suites Rockport, Maine