This place is the WORST motel I have ever been to in my life. STAY AWAY!
I understand old and worn. A motel does not need to be new to be good. It DOES need to be CLEAN. I should have ran when the heat did not work. I should have ran when the manager put a defective portable heater in my room that had a shorted and burned out electrical cord. I should have run when the managers dinner (curry and onions) permitted my room. I should have run when the wall mounter hair direr was busted. I should have run but foolishly I did not. If I did I would have never seen the foot wide staircase that leads to the second floor or the collapsing second floor walkway. DON'T STOP. SLEEP IN YOUR CAR!More
- Room Service