“Overnight stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rumford Center
Blue Iris Motor Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rumford Center
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I am pretty fussy about where I stay, but I must say this was a very pleasant surprise . Owner was wonderful. Rooms clean.. Only thing missing was a coffee maker or a microwave..sitting on the back deck was very relaxing..

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Mothercat53
There are newer reviews for Blue Iris Motor Inn

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Yes, this is a cute "old-style" motel, but no shampoo? That is a little bit too bare-bones, even for me! No frig, no microwave, no wi-fi. Oh, not even a coffee maker. But, it is clean. I think I will go elsewhere next time. I have gone by it for years and wanted to try it, so, I did. I'm done.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 3 April 2013

The rooms are spotless, the beds comfortable and the kitchenette is a great addition! I have stayed here for business a few times and found it to be perfectly suited to my needs. It would also make an ideal place to stay for a skiing or hiking trip. Highly recommended! Nice owners, as well.

Room Tip: 2 rooms have a little kitchen, so if you are interested you could request one of those. Others have...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Travelorange90
Reviewed 14 November 2012

This was a very friendly and clean place to stay. There is a restaurant just up the road that has more item for breakfast than I ever saw. Nice view of the river in the back. They recommended a very nice place to eat downtown. We were there on a gold prospecting trip. Yes there is gold in Maine and nice gem stones also.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hybridham
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We picked this stay after reading the reviews. It was all that was written. Everything was spotlessly clean. The bathroom was updated with a sparkling clean tub enclosure. We only stayed one night but could have easily stayed much longer due to the comfort & amenities of the room with kitchenette. We ate lunch & breakfast up the road at th Route 1 Diner as recomended by Jean. This was well worth a stop. The Rangely Mountain area is an hour away & is a sight to see.. We had a wonderful short vacation. Thanks Blue Iris, Route 2 Diner & Brian's Bistro for your hospitality and the beauty of this earth.

Room Tip: End kitchen/room has view of river but no deck out back. Microwave & coffepot with filters prov...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank NancyandBBBob
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Several family members had stayed here in April 2012 (see earlier review) and we enjoyed our stay so much that we knew we would stay here again. A little different experience this time, not having family members with us, but my mom and I enjoyed our stay nonetheless. One thing we noticed this time that we didn't last time is that you can hear noises from the room next door - nothing too bad, but the murmur of conversations, closing doors, etc. We again enjoyed our wine and cheese and crackers on the balcony out back, looking at the beautiful river, sky and clouds. While we enjoyed the Mexico Chicken Coop last April, we decided to go the other way, into Bethel. Jean told us about a couple of places and we settled on Rooster's Roadhouse, which was an excellent experience. We came back from dinner and climbed into our respective beds to just relax and watch TV before sleep. Nice place, nice people. Would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2012

This small motel is awesome. Absolutely spotless room!! Great kitchen area for longer stays. Close to Bethel and Sunday River for fishing, skiing etc. Loved it! Thank you Blue Iris........it was wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
The Bethel Inn Resort
The Perennial Inn
The Perennial Inn
#2 of 2 in Rumford

Been to Blue Iris Motor Inn? Share your experiences!