“Good intro to Hampton Inns”

Hampton Inn Saco / Biddeford
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Saco
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Good intro to Hampton Inns”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Good location, great beds and pillows, clean and safe. Continental breakfast every morning is a plus. Coffee was decent. Swam in the ocean so don't know about the pool... The morning staff really hustles to please the guests. Will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
ILION
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I was planning to stay here on my way up into Maine. Made reservations online through Hampton Inn, no 3rd party websites, only to find out they were overbooked when I went to check in. I wasn't too happy with them after that. However the manager on duty (12 august 2014) found my family and I a hotel 10 minutes up the road and transferred our reservations there. I've stayed at Hampton Inns all over during different times of the year and never had any issues. I'm a loyal Hampton Inn customer, however this hotel won't be getting any more of my business.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank CRAIG_S_1981
Allisyn R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Saco / Biddeford, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Craig,

I’m sorry we were unable to accommodate you during your recent trip to our area. We hope the accommodations we secured at a nearby hotel were satisfactory since we strive to provide 100% satisfaction to all out guests. We hope that you will consider staying with us again if you make future plans to travel to our area.

Allisyn
Warners, United States
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Great furnishings, friendly staff and excellent continental breakfast are some of the attributes of this Hampton Inn. Location is also a plus! The outdoor pool was relaxing and cookies served in the later afternoon hit the spot. We also liked the free internet service though occasionally, connection was problematic. Overall, a nice hotel and a definite return will be planned for next summer!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank David P
cary, illinois, United States
Reviewed 21 August 2014

hotel is very clean and rooms are well appointed - breakfast is included and offers hot options - staff was accommodating but not particularly friendly - negative is there no pay movie option in room (only showtime included)

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Perry, Maine
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I was very pleased with the friendliness and the staffs assertiveness to make my families stay more comfortable. My husband and I are veterans of USMC and Army and we are no longer active so most places wont recognize our military cards to give us the discount but this hotel did and they also upgraded our room for our stay. I was so pleased I bought a little trinket and left it at the front desk to show my appreciation and trust me that's not a normal thing I do. The hotel was very comfortable and was quiet! I will always stay here because I promote kindness and appreciation for the people who keep you in business and they truly care about the people who stay at their hotel! I love this hotel!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 16 August 2014

There will be a familiar theme for my reviews: accommodating a 6'2" 15 year old in a family of 5 is difficult. We were given a roll-away cot (for a price) and it barely fit in the room. I'm not lying: it was tight.

Price was high, but not for the area. It wasn't far from the ocean, which was part of our decision for this place. And it was available for less than a week long stay. And we didn't have to book it a year in advance.

Breakfast was ordinary, but better than a cold continental.

Service and cleanliness were par for Hampton. It was a good stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Framingham
Reviewed 12 August 2014

this hampton inn has been remodeled totally almost we were told. the room we were in was good. 2 queen beds, new carpet. nice bathroom. frig, microwave, desk, chair that actually adjusted up high enough ( not like most ones at hamptons). the AC was a bit noisy. they always are.

the mattresses we were told were new. but wasn't. tag said 2007. maybe some rooms have newer ones, but not on the 4th floor.

breakfast was fine and was actually some fresh cut up fruit. not from a jar. usual breakfast otherwise.

let us check in early. overall quite pleased. price a bit high but is summer and in a tourist area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saco
Holiday Inn Express Biddeford
Ramada Plaza Portland
Ramada Plaza Portland
#12 of 19 in Portland
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,513 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Saco / Biddeford? Share your experiences!