“Such a fun experience!”

Old Orchard Beach Parasail
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing in Old Orchard Beach! Located on the north side of the Pier (or Camp Ellis, depending upon the waves). We have been in business 22 years with a perfect safety record. USCG licensed and fully insured. Fly up to three at a time while floating over the picturesque beach beside the landmark Pier. The "Highlight" of your summer--OOB Parasail!
Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Such a fun experience!”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We went parasailing this past weekend for the first time ever and OOB Parasail made it an amazing experience!

I felt rushed every time I called to book an appointment or ask a question, but once we got to the docks and met the guys that took us out on the water, it was well worth it.

I wish I could recall the names of the two guys that took our group out; they were fantastic! They made everyone comfortable, were very personable and fun, and answered everyone's questions.

And parasailing was SO MUCH FUN. It was well worth the price, and we would definitely go again and recommend it to anyone in the area looking for an adventure! We felt very safe on their equipment and had a blast on the parasail and boating around as the rest of the group went up.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank dustpan_dan

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun in OOB Maine”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

for the 2nd straight year our family connected with this business and had a blast. last year was parasailing. this year we rented the jet skis. they don't disappoint. very professional. cant wait to try the banana boats next year.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank 13ChrisD143
Southern Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great time parasailing!!!!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Always wanted to try this. We saw this from the beach last week. Found there phone number and booked a Saturday afternoon time. They were very friendly and experienced crew. The lift off and landing was very gentle. The view was spectacular . We did the triple set up. There were 3 of us including a 11 year old boy who loved it. I would do this again for sure.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank D A
Clearwater
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely Fantastic!”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

This was a great activity that I did last week with my two children. We all went up together and saw Old Orchard Beach and the islands from about 500ft up! What a blast--the captain even let us float down, almost touching the water, then sent us back up to the top--my kids loved that. I didn't want to get wet, so we didn't get "dipped" in the water, but I would do that next time.

Visited June 2012