“Give yourself time..”
Review of Previews Grill & Bar - CLOSED

Previews Grill & Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The food is good and worth the wait, if a bit too long on Fridays and Saturdays. The reason for that is probably because everyone piles into the place 30 mins before their movie starts expecting the kitchen to pump out 20 orders in 10mins or less. My advice would be to give you and your family at least an hour or even more before and try to remember it's not McDonald's.

1  Thank Joy L

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Its hard to fathom that this restaurant is located in a movie theater. It took 1 hour and 10 minutes for our meals to arrive and by the time we got to the theater, we had lousy seats.
This all started off bad as no one wanted to serve us. After 10 minutes we had three servers and one manager look at us puzzled, but that's it....still no one came. We made enough of a scene that someone finally served us. She wasn't really good at it. The only reason we did not give this place a terrible review is the food tasted good. I think in the end they comped us one meal and one drink on an $80 bill. It wasn't acceptable and I will never go back.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Went there and was pleasantly surprised how good the food was. I hand the haddock sandwich which tasted very fresh and had a great coating. Server was very nice and well organized. Will go there again for sure.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Went in solo for a quick bite for my late lunch. Ordered Beef Stew and it was amazing! Perfectly cooked chunks of meat, flavorful veggies, toast points. $7. Really enjoyed my simple lunch. Wasn't many people in at 2:30 so I got personalized service from the bartender. Very nice.