“Fantastic food, fantastic prices”
Review of FI Wood Restaurant - CLOSED

FI Wood Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Southern Maine
“Fantastic food, fantastic prices”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Love this place! Family owned and operated, this restaurant is a great place to get a good meal! Each meal is cooked to order. The veggies are obviously fresh, Meals are served family style or individual combination plates. If you don't want MSG, just ask. The staff is friendly, and ready help make sure you have a good experience.

My family has been going here for many years....in fact, the owner and most of the staff have seen me get married, and watched our children grow up. We always have a good time, and if anything is wrong, they do their best to rectify the problem.

Great family place, kid friendly menu, wonderful food, fantastic prices....can't ask for better than that!

• Visited January 2014

Sanford, Maine
“family atmosphere,great poeple and food.”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have been going to fi woods since,1983, and I have been a regular, sunday football, dinner , love watching the karaoke,wednesday Friday and sunday, I m a good spectator. the people their have been really gracious, you can learn about the culture,and have a good time learning as well, I highly recommend this restaurant, just great spirits..

JOHNS WILDWOOD PRODUCTS Sanford me.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Johnjalberts W
Charleston, South Carolina
“long time coming”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Moved from Sanford in oct 1993 so 20 years later i made it back for the pork fried rice. Every time we had pork fried rice at any other resturant we always agreed that it was'nt as good as Fi Woods(do not order fried rice down south). Got two orders and I'm bringing them back to Charleston SC

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank taylspin
West Newfield, Maine
“Like coming home”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

You can tell Fi Wood makes its egg rolls from scratch. The drinks and portions are equally generous. Alina is the perfect hostess; always stops by the table to say hi, and the waitstaff are as friendly as she is. I love the personal touches - the Buddist shrine and family pics.
(Full disclosure: I worked with Alina way back in the '80s at another restaurant, but regardless, she still have the best Chinese food in Sanford!.)

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Minimainer
Sanford, Maine
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Not to jump to conclusions I've visited twice this month. All I can say is at least they are consistent. On both visit I waited in excess of 10 minutes standing at bar for a drink as the bartender walked by me. I assumed they didn't wait my money or business and went to another local establishment that did

• Visited August 2013