Residence Inn Portland Scarborough
US$105
US$96
ComfortInn
US$97
Higgins Beach Inn(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$418
US$359
US$119
ExtendedStay
Fairfield Inn Portland Maine Mall(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$136
Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$154
Candlewood Suites Portland - Scarborough(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$124
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskone bedroom suitehot tubthe sofa bedroom was cleanextra roomfavorite hotelhome friesscrambled eggsfull kitchenown bathroomsocial hourindoor poolbreakfast buffetfirst floorbreakfast areacleaning staff
Reviewed 29 August 2008

I am a big fan of Marriott hotels but this one is dated. It backs up to the highway and the noise from traffic is loud. Also, our shower would not drain and the caulking was moldy (I reported this to the front desk). Staff was friendly but I wouldn't chose this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank ltngold
Reviewed 26 August 2008

Typical of most Residence Inns it was a nice set up with a two bedroom suite with a sofa bed. Perfect for a family of five travellng on vacation. However, the quality and condition of the hotel needed to be improved. The hotel was definitely dated and needed to be maintained and updated. I have stayed at many Residence Inns in the past and this was by far the one in the most disrepair. I would stay there again only for convenience. if there was another Residence Inn within driving distance I would stay there in the future.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2008

We stayed 2 nights in a queen studio suite w/pullout bed as a central home base for enjoying the southern Maine coast. It was very convenient with the 2 kids, the grocery store is right across the street, and there were restaurants nearby. One rainy night we took the kids to Cabellas, which was right around the corner.

The hot breakfast was good, and the staff in the breakfast room kept the food well-stocked and greeted everyone with a "good morning" and a smile. We loaded our plates and brought them back to the room and ate at the breakfast bar. Every evening they had some kind of themed buffet in the same breakfast area that we could enjoy as an appetizer. The front desk was very helpful, and while the hotel was initially booked the 3rd night we requested, they contacted us immediately when a cancellation made our room availalbe for the extra night.
Unfortunately the weather had turned bad and we decided to head home instead. Overall we found the hotel to be clean, the pool was nice, we had requested a room NOT facing the highway and our request was honored, and the service was very good.

While the location was close to Portland, we found ourselves spending more time in the Yorks, (where our kids LOVED the beaches, trolley ride, zoo/amusement park - perfect for our 4 & 2 yr olds) and Ogunquit, and on our next trip we'll look for accommodations closer to that area.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2007

I was really impressed with how nice our one room suite was... I wish we were staying longer! Four people (or more) could easily stay here for a long time very comfortably.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2007

I'm writing primarily to warn potential guests that this property backs up to Interstate 95. If you get a room facing the Interstate, you will experience heavy traffic noise. I didn't think it would bother me, but there was constant truck traffic all night. The windows and building construction did little to lessen the noise. I have been staying in hotels for 30+ years, and have not had an experience even close to this, including airport hotels.

The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the property had all of the Residence Inn features I like. Just don't stay on the I-95 side.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple