“It's Really Just Wraps, but they're GOOD!”
Review of Mainely Wraps

Mainely Wraps
Ranked #30 of 90 Restaurants in Scarborough
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I am NOT a tourist. I live here. We try new things when we find them, and this was not easy to find. It's on Rte.1, but it's in a very small shopping center and easy to miss. I missed it twice! Anyway, we can be hard to please, but we were very happy that we had stopped by. The tables were all full, a good sign, and people were waiting to sit down, so we ordered wraps to take home.
Even my husband had to admit that he liked his roast beef wrap better than any he had tried, even the ones I make, which fall apart. We have been back to try the soups and found them to be delicious, too.
Don't hesitate to try the place. Expect it to be rather crowded, but that's a good thing!
Oh, they did tell me that all of the wraps are gluten-free, as I called about getting a group together and having them make the wraps. Great!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Bought a living social platter specifically to use for a baby shower. Counted on this being the food for the event. Went on a thursday to order (they did not answer phone so drove up) to get for the Saturday. I
was informed that they were catering an event that day so could not honor the voucher. I was directed to the small print which talked about availability, I did not realize that this was more than a sandwich shop never thinking that they would try to avoid honoring it. (catering? ) or I would not have bought it, the offer did not mention this.. I did not appreciate the owner's indifferent attitude. I do not feel that is not a reasonable out for a business of this type with plenty of notice...Luckily living social gave me a credit. I am a longtime resident of Scarborough and will never go back to this establishment. I note most of the reviews are from tourists.......

3  Thank althea978
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Saw this place on Trip Advisor & decided to give it a try. You know it is a good place when all of the tables are full! We tried a variety of wraps and paninis. All were excellent! A cozy local shop with excellent food.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

As someone else has mentioned, the Cranberry Chicken Wrap is special -- with chicken breast, cranberries and other appealing goodies. Comfortable place to sit and eat, too. And reasonable prices. Soups looked appealing, but the wraps satisfied our appetites so we didn't try them. Plentiful ice tea and other cold drink choices, including some promising local drinks. No coffee served here.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

As long as i was scamming their wireless internet connection from across the 4 lane highway where I was having wheels installed on my car, I decided to try their fare. Yummy. Double Yummy. I had the Cranberry Island wrap: chicken salad, almonds and of course cranberries. The food is so tasty and fresh that it is impossible to just eat. Your taste buds demand that you savor each bite. The next week, after a game of golf, I took three friends there for lunch. Two of whom had never had a wrap. They were immediate converts. This place could become the Starbucks of wrap restaurants.