“Horrible Customer Service”

Rollinsford, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Customer Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

I can't actually rate their food because like another review they refused to honor my Living Social deal. I'd love to support local business but when the person answering the phone won't speak to me and actually hangs up on me, not much I can do but let others know that this is not a place that they should do business. I have have been using Living Social to try local businesses for years now and have latched on to many places I would have never ventured into…my advice to Mainely Wraps…teach some customer service skills and don't take on opportunities you can't handle…obviously you weren't prepared for new business…too bad for you Mainely Wraps - I really wanted to do business with you.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jenn L

Cape Elizabeth, Maine
“It's Really Just Wraps, but they're GOOD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

I am NOT a tourist. I live here. We try new things when we find them, and this was not easy to find. It's on Rte.1, but it's in a very small shopping center and easy to miss. I missed it twice! Anyway, we can be hard to please, but we were very happy that we had stopped by. The tables were all full, a good sign, and people were waiting to sit down, so we ordered wraps to take home.
Even my husband had to admit that he liked his roast beef wrap better than any he had tried, even the ones I make, which fall apart. We have been back to try the soups and found them to be delicious, too.
Don't hesitate to try the place. Expect it to be rather crowded, but that's a good thing!
Oh, they did tell me that all of the wraps are gluten-free, as I called about getting a group together and having them make the wraps. Great!

• Visited October 2013
scarborough, me
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Bought a living social platter specifically to use for a baby shower. Counted on this being the food for the event. Went on a thursday to order (they did not answer phone so drove up) to get for the Saturday. I
was informed that they were catering an event that day so could not honor the voucher. I was directed to the small print which talked about availability, I did not realize that this was more than a sandwich shop never thinking that they would try to avoid honoring it. (catering? ) or I would not have bought it, the offer did not mention this.. I did not appreciate the owner's indifferent attitude. I do not feel that is not a reasonable out for a business of this type with plenty of notice...Luckily living social gave me a credit. I am a longtime resident of Scarborough and will never go back to this establishment. I note most of the reviews are from tourists.......

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank althea978
“Yum-o”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Saw this place on Trip Advisor & decided to give it a try. You know it is a good place when all of the tables are full! We tried a variety of wraps and paninis. All were excellent! A cozy local shop with excellent food.

North Tonawanda, NY
“Gives Wraps a Great Name”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

As someone else has mentioned, the Cranberry Chicken Wrap is special -- with chicken breast, cranberries and other appealing goodies. Comfortable place to sit and eat, too. And reasonable prices. Soups looked appealing, but the wraps satisfied our appetites so we didn't try them. Plentiful ice tea and other cold drink choices, including some promising local drinks. No coffee served here.

• Visited September 2013