We have been to the Black Point on two prior occasions, it continues to be wonderful. We had a king room with a deck, pool and ocean views. Everything was very clean and tidy, the service friendly and accommodating. Dinner was delightful, the servers attentive. I would definitely return, again and again. Would have given an EXCELLENT review except that we had a connecting room and the two doors separating the rooms are paper thin, if there is such a thing! We could literally hear every word being said in the next room, and found ourselves whispering as to not be heard, definitely took away from the visit. For the price of the room, one would definitely expect privacy, this was not an issue on our two prior visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1878 and surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean on three sides, with 18 holes of links golf, hiking and running trails (including an Oceanside Cliff Walk past the studio of renowned Prouts Neck painter Winslow Homer), literally miles of sandy beaches, tennis, a swimming pool and beach club, Black Point Inn is legendary for its location, guest facilities, and unpretentious downeast hospitality. Prepare to be captivated by the unhurried pace, gracious charm, and attentive service of Maine's most beautiful and historic oceanfront Inn and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Black Point Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Point Hotel Scarborough
- Black Point Scarborough
- Black Point Inn Resort Scarborough, Maine