We decided to have our wedding at the Black Point Inn after looking at multiple venues, and feeling that each one would be a compromise, except for the BPI. The BPI had everything we were looking for; a large stunning function room, a beautiful lawn facing the ocean, great food and staff that made us feel so welcomed!
The BPI were so accommodating. We were concerned since we were not having the most traditional wedding that we would feel out of place. On the contrary! They rolled with every crazy request we had, and on the day of the wedding went above an beyond all our expectations! When I walked in to the venue the day of the wedding I was so amazed by how perfect everything was. BPI took care of setting up all of our decorations, putting out all the place cards, and favors. They did all the food for the wedding (which for weeks after people could not stop talking about!) and made our cake which was stunning!
Landace Porta the events manager is amazing! She is so professional and such a joy to work with! She understood what we were going for from the very beginning, was so kind and pleasant, and made our wedding day a success. She answered every email, and every question we had, and made sure we were able to let go and enjoy our night. I don't know how we would have done this without her.
We are so grateful for the Black Point Inn giving us the wedding of our dreams!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1878 and surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean on three sides, with 18 holes of links golf, hiking and running trails (including an Oceanside Cliff Walk past the studio of renowned Prouts Neck painter Winslow Homer), literally miles of sandy beaches, tennis, a swimming pool and beach club, Black Point Inn is legendary for its location, guest facilities, and unpretentious downeast hospitality. Prepare to be captivated by the unhurried pace, gracious charm, and attentive service of Maine's most beautiful and historic oceanfront Inn and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Black Point Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Point Hotel Scarborough
- Black Point Scarborough
- Black Point Inn Resort Scarborough, Maine