We stayed in cabin 2 for 4 nights, while attending our son'e wedding in Portland. The Pride is conveniently located for many reasons. Staying at the Pride is a bit like stepping back in time....very retro. It is well-worn, but very clean. The cabins are well equipped. My siblings rented rooms in the motel, and each room had an efficiency kitchen. Off season, the price is the best in the area! We would definitely stay there again. We were slightly disappointed that the pool was closed already, as some of the days were in the 80s.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pride Motel & Cottages in Scarborough, Maine offers ten uniquely individual cottages and seven motel rooms comfortably appointed with cable TV, air conditioning/heat, private bath, fully equipped kitchens, daily maid service, and sleeps 2 to 8 people. If you're planning a Maine vacation, we hope you'll consider staying with us - we have spacious grounds with picnic areas, a heated pool, and a recreation room with laundry facilities. Uncrowded Maine beaches, amusement parks, and fine restaurants are all nearby. We are also centrally located for day trips to outlet shopping in Freeport and Kittery, touring inland and coastal vistas, or exploring all that Portland, Maine has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Pride Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pride Motel And Cottages
- Pride Motel & Cottages Hotel Scarborough
- Pride Motel & Cottages Scarborough, Maine