We stayed one night on our trip from Boston to Bar Harbor. The hotel was very easy to find on a main road and located in a beautiful area near Cape Elzabeth and Twin Lights State Park and the Portland Head Light. While very 80's looking (think country blue, green and burgundy) - it was roomy with a king bed and sitting area complete with 2 large queen anne chairs, table and reading lamp. The bathroom was also basic but HUGE and very clean. I would not hesitate to stay here again. There is no pool...my finger slipped below and accidentally rated a pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Scarborough, Maine, nestled near many great attractions surrounding Portland. Beaches are what draw many people to Maine and there are five just within the town limits of Scarborough itself. If dining is your preference we have two of the top 10 restaurants in the state which are located here in town as well. For kids of all ages, Funtown/Splashtown and Aquaboggan Water Park are but a few miles down the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland Hotel Scarborough
- Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland Maine