We enjoyed our six night stay here. Our spacious, attractively decorated, clean room had desk with chair, and a small circular table with two chairs. The spacious bathroom solved a problem for us. I moved a plastic lawn chair from the balcony into the bathroom so my wife, who wakes up earlier than I do, could read there without disturbing me. Our room had a refrigerator (no freezer) and a microwave. Good screened windows provided good cross ventilation. We were glad to have a room on the second (top) floor, as the floor creaked some. Continental breakfast consisted of three different sugary cereals, muffins, mini-cinnamon rolls and other commercial baked goods; juice; apples or tangerines, and coffee and tea. We supplemented our breakfasts with nearby supermarket items, as we don’t care for sugar-frosted cereals. One morning we ate at the excellent Eggs and I restaurant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Scarborough, Maine, nestled near many great attractions surrounding Portland. Beaches are what draw many people to Maine and there are five just within the town limits of Scarborough itself. If dining is your preference we have two of the top 10 restaurants in the state which are located here in town as well. For kids of all ages, Funtown/Splashtown and Aquaboggan Water Park are but a few miles down the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland Hotel Scarborough
- Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland Maine