Just stayed Memorial Day Weekend. Our third time here. This little hotel is close to beaches and downtown Portland. On Rt. 1, but set back, so we did not hear any road noise. Clean, spacious, instant hot water. Our hosts Jay and Meena were attentive and friendly. No need to pay more than their very reasonable rates. Free no-hassle wireless. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Scarborough, Maine, nestled near many great attractions surrounding Portland. Beaches are what draw many people to Maine and there are five just within the town limits of Scarborough itself. If dining is your preference we have two of the top 10 restaurants in the state which are located here in town as well. For kids of all ages, Funtown/Splashtown and Aquaboggan Water Park are but a few miles down the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland Hotel Scarborough
- Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland Maine