We stayed May 24-26, 2012. What a great two days and nights.
When we checked in we found out that they upgraded us to the Harbor Side suites.
We had two separate rooms. One with a small kitchenette and a nice table and couch and a balcony overlooking the harbor. The views were amazing. The second room consisted of a King bed, fireplace and desk. The bathroom ( which we had 2 of ) adjacent the bedroom had a whirlpool tub and separate shower. In all the room was perfect. We walked the grounds of the golf course. The course is 9 holes with the second hole being a par three where you have to clear a portion of the bay to get to the green. We played played the course the next day (18 holes). We enjoyed it very much. This is not an executive style target golf course. It is narrow but you can use your driver on all but one par 4. Very well maintained and picturesque.
My wife and I normally go to the Balsams in May for our anniversary as we both enjoy the settings food and golf.
The food at Sebasco is just as good as the Balsams and any other restaurant that we have eaten at. We ate all of our meals looking out at the ocean. They go out daily and get there own lobsters. The fried fisherman's platter was so lightly fried that you barely knew it was even fried.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among whispering pines on the rugged coast lies a retreat of quiet comfort and rejuvenation, where beauty and tradition abound. Tucked away on 550 acres on Maine's Midcoast, Sebasco Harbor Resort is an authentic Maine destination resort with breathtaking views and a wealth of activities the entire family can enjoy including golf, fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, scavenger hunts, pirate cruises, tennis, spa services and more. Experience Pure Maine, where memories last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Sebasco Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebasco Harbor Hotel Sebasco Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Resort Sebasco Estates, Maine