Spent 2 nights in standard room overlooking golf course. Room was good size. Bed was massive, deluxe king size. Rooms also quite, no noise. Found hotel easy to find with sat nav. Staff were friendly. Restaurant is reasonably priced for food. Plenty of area outside to eat. Felt very relaxing walking round the grounds. It was September so there wasn't many guests. Would go back again. There is an ice machine but no coffee or tea making in room. Though there is free coffee in reception in the morning. Harbour area is great for photos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among whispering pines on the rugged coast lies a retreat of quiet comfort and rejuvenation, where beauty and tradition abound. Tucked away on 550 acres on Maine's Midcoast, Sebasco Harbor Resort is an authentic Maine destination resort with breathtaking views and a wealth of activities the entire family can enjoy including golf, fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, scavenger hunts, pirate cruises, tennis, spa services and more. Experience Pure Maine, where memories last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sebasco Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebasco Harbor Hotel Sebasco Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Resort Sebasco Estates, Maine