My wife and I stayed two nights midweek in the Harbor Village accommodations. (This resort has a wide variety of cottages and hotel rooms ( all are not air conditioned so check before you commit.) We had a fabulous room. The king size bed was very comfortable. The room had a large balcony with a wonderful view of the bay which we took full advantage of. The room was well appointed with a bar area and refrigerator. The resort has free Wifi throughout. The staff could not have been nicer or more accommodating. Everyone was extremely pleasant and helpful. We had breakfast both mornings at the Pilot House restaurant which is on property. The food rivaled the outstanding view. One morning my wife had the lobster omlette and raved about it (full of chunks of lobster). From the resort it is about a 45 minute drive to Boothbay. Our stay was just before school let out for the summer so it was not overly busy. It appeared to be a very family friendly place with many activities for the children. There is an olympic size pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among whispering pines on the rugged coast lies a retreat of quiet comfort and rejuvenation, where beauty and tradition abound. Tucked away on 550 acres on Maine's Midcoast, Sebasco Harbor Resort is an authentic Maine destination resort with breathtaking views and a wealth of activities the entire family can enjoy including golf, fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, scavenger hunts, pirate cruises, tennis, spa services and more. Experience Pure Maine, where memories last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sebasco Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebasco Harbor Hotel Sebasco Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Resort Sebasco Estates, Maine