Stumbled upon this little gem through a random recommendation on the web, while traveling up the coast on a road trip.
Upon arriving very late, we were greeted very warmly, but, given the wrong room. (1 queen bed for 3 people + toddler ) But, the situation got handled quickly and we were promptly provided with an alternate room.
Restaurant was not bad, dinner and breakfast, but the best part was the service. Friendly and with a smile.
The location is beautiful, the amenities are very "original" in a good way.
Salt water pool, bowling alley, golf on site, very refreshing from the typical.
Overall it's a nice get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among whispering pines on the rugged coast lies a retreat of quiet comfort and rejuvenation, where beauty and tradition abound. Tucked away on 550 acres on Maine's Midcoast, Sebasco Harbor Resort is an authentic Maine destination resort with breathtaking views and a wealth of activities the entire family can enjoy including golf, fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, scavenger hunts, pirate cruises, tennis, spa services and more. Experience Pure Maine, where memories last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sebasco Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebasco Harbor Hotel Sebasco Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Resort Sebasco Estates, Maine