All reviewsmom popgreat poolslept like babiesyogurtstay there againpet friendly roomcoffee potexcellent place to staynova scotiaoff seasonfront desk clerkhard boiled eggsfridge and microwavenice staybeds were comfortablemainerates
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Just had the pleasure of staying here when I was in Skowhegan for a workshop. Really great stay, with a impeccably clean room, and everything needed for a comfortable stay. My room looked like it had been recently refurbished. Only complaint would be the pillows... could be a bit softer, next time I will bring one from home. Happy to stay here again and will recommend with out hesitation. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank HK04548
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Towne Motel 2/22/14. The staff were exceptionally friendly, the room was very clean and it was quiet. There were only two things that could use improvement. The pillows which were too flat, however, if I had noticed I could have asked for a second pillow so easy fix. The second was that the entrance way was poorly plowed but I understand that it has been a very very bad winter. So all in all I would recommend and stay here again.

Room Tip: I don't know if any rooms are better than others. We were in room 114.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Beckyz
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Best room I have been in . The price was even better. Didn't stay for breakfast because we were going elsewhere. Loved the spaciousness of the handicapped Room. Was also quiet. I am always Leary when going to handicapped rooms but would stay here again.

Room Tip: Good for handicapped people.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My wife and I stayed one night while traveling through Maine. Although it was probably new 40 years ago, it is extremely clean and everything worked the way it should, with the exception of the deadbolt lock. The owner made a note when we checked out and promised it would be fixed. Although the breakfast looked good, we opted to visit "The Bankery", the local bakery, located in an old bank building. It's filled with wonderful goodies. If we return to Skowhegan, we'll stay at the Towne again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric S
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We stayed in the Towne Motel on our way back from Canada and were not disappointed. The Motel has everything you need, even a very nice and clean outdoor pool although we didn't get to try it. The room was very clean and spacious. The owners were very friendly and gave us excellent recommendations for bars and restaurants. The little town of Skowhegan was a very nice discovery and definitively worth a visit.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple